The Campbell County Drug Free Alliance is a coalition made of community members that share a common desire to focus on youth drug use in Campbell County. The coalition directs its efforts on prevention education. reducing drug access and availability, and policy change.
The CCDFA meetings are held on the second Wednesdays of the month at 9:00 a.m. at the Alexandria Police Department. The meetings are open and all are welcome to attend.
The Campbell County Community will provide an alcohol, tobacco, and other drug -free environment and culture for its youth.
To build community partnerships that create and promote an environment and lifestyle that is free of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs for Campbell County youth so that they can pursue a safe, healthy, responsible, and productive life.
- Campbell County School District
- Silver Grove Independent School District
- Dayton Independent School District
- Northern Kentucky Health Department
- Campbell County Fiscal Court
- Alexandria Police Department
- Alexandria Lions Club
- Brighton Center
- Campbell County YMCA
- City Brew
- Coalition for a Drug-Free Greater Cincinnati
- Plum Creek Christian Church
- NorthKey Community Care
- Campbell County Media Central
- Northern Kentucky University
- Campbell County Public Library
- Families Matter
- Newport Central Catholic